InterContinental Hotel - Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Conference Exhibition is an integral part of the Fall Leadership Conference (FLC).
NESA encourages delegates to visit the exhibit space by locating coffee breaks within the exhibition.
- Exhibitor Registration Fee
- Exhibition Hours
- Shipping Materials to Abu Dhabi
- Pick Up Conference Materials
- Internet & Electricity
We're sorry, but exhibitor registration has closed as the exhibit is full.
The exhibitor fee structure is designed so that registration and table fees are combined.
Fees include: registration for one exhibitor (representative), one exhibit table, conference program, nametag, conference gift, social events (Welcome Reception Oct 19, Gala Evening Oct 20), lunch on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (October 19, 20, 21), and coffee breaks.
Fall Leadership Conference 'Early Bird' Registration Fees (until Sept. 15):
- 1 Exhibitor Affiliate registration + 1 exhibit table*: $1,270
- 1 Exhibitor non-Affiliate registration + 1 exhibit table: $2,185
- Additional exhibitor: $410
For any questions about registration, please contact Aristea Evangelou at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) You may courier exhibit materials directly to the InterContinental Hotel Abu Dhabi at the following address:
[YOUR NAME & COMPANY/INSTITUTION]
c/o Manny Arellano, Convention Sales Manager
InterContinental Abu Dhabi
P O Box 4171
King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud Street
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Label your package "samples of no commercial value", then list a low value for the items. It's best not to declare a zero value.
2) You must email Mr Manny Arellano, with a copy to Ms Engy Nabil, at the InterCon to alert them of your shipment - be sure to include the shipment details, ie, courier name, waybill number, number of packages, etc. They will alert you if your courier has charged any customs fees and store your packages until the FLC. (Please note the InterContinental and NESA are not responsible for customs/clearance fees, nor can they assist to clear packages from UAE Customs.)
Prior to set-up, please visit the NESA Office at the InterContinental Abu Dhabi to collect your conference materials (nametag, program, etc). A NESA staff member will escort you to your table.
A NESA desk will be located in the InterCon lobby on Wednesday, with its main office on the ground floor next to the Dar El Istiqbal Ballroom.
Complimentary internet will be available throughout conference spaces; electricity access will also be provided.
However, to avoid internet slow-downs, we advise all delegates (including exhibitors) to use only one device at a time, especially during peak use times (eg, coffee breaks, lunches). Thank you for your understanding.
- Hotel Room Reservations
- Display Banners/Exhibit Tables
- General Interest Workshops
Display Banners: Because of limited space between exhibit tables, we encourage exhibitors to bring tabletop display banners or modestly-sized banners (approx. up to 5 feet/1.5 meters high x 18 inches/45cm wide), rather than very tall/wide floor banners. Thank you!
Exhibit Tables: Table dimensions are approximately 1.8 meters long x 80 centimeters wide. Tables are covered with a tablecloth and skirt.
Officially, the exhibit closes when the conference adjourns on Sunday afternoon, October 22 at 1:30pm. Be sure to bring masking/packing tape to close boxes.
If you plan to donate extra samples to our host school (ACS Abu Dhabi, a NESA member), please pack and clearly mark those boxes. Inform the NESA Staff so they may alert the school to arrange pick-up.