InterContinental Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE
NEASC International Accreditation Leader, and former Director of the NEASC Commission on International Education (CIE).
PETER C. MOTT was the Director of the NEASC Commission on International Education (CIE) from August 2012 to July 2017. He currently serves in a part-time capacity as NEASC International Accreditation Leader.
Previously, Mr Mott served as Director of Zurich International School (ZIS) from 2001-2012, and from 1989-2001 as Director of the American International School of Zurich (AISZ).
He was a Klingenstein Visiting Fellow at Columbia, served on the Boards of CIS and AISH, is a Trustee on the ERB Board, and a member of the NAIS Commission on Accreditation.
NEASC-CIE Preconference, October 18, 8:30-4:30
ACE Learning – Team Training Workshop
Schools may have improved as a result of current models of accreditation, but they have not changed much in purpose, orientation, or design.
Enter ACE Learning, NEASC/CIE’s groundbreaking new accreditation protocol, which takes a fundamentally different approach to accreditation.
This one-day, hands-on workshop is designed to:
- familiarize you with the ACE conceptual framework and
- train you to serve on an ACE Learning Team
ACE expects Team members to be excellent writers and communicators in English, to have solid knowledge of and experience in observing ‘learning’, and to have held a leadership position or taught at an international school for at least three years.
Following the workshop, participants will be asked to submit additional materials to ensure their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
- Preconference fee: There is no charge for registered participants. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- How to Sign-Up: To sign-up for the NEASC preconference, please click here. Participants must register for the Fall Leadership Conference in order to attend the preconference workshop (register for FLC).
- For any questions, please contact Donna Coveney: email@example.com