Professional Development Advisory Committee (PDAC)
The Professional Development Advisory Committee (“PDAC”) works with the NESA Center Staff in organizing our conferences and institutes. Made up of curriculum specialists from around the region, the PDAC meets three times a year to identify speakers, suggest topics and strands and to provide input from the field as to what’s needed by our membership in the way of professional learning.
A great group—collaborative, productive and pro-active—and a wonderful resource for NESA.
|The PDAC at their meeting in Istanbul, March, 2015: (l-r) Bridget Doogan-NESA Director of Professional Learning, Emily Sargent-Beasley, Gail Seay (PDAC Chair), Mishka Mourani, Tara Waudby, Renee Couturier, Michelle Kuhns, Kim Bane, Lisa Emborsky, Tracey Carey, David Chojnacki-NESA Executive Director.
- Gail Seay (PDAC Chair) | American School of Doha, Qatar
- Kim Bane | American International School-Chennai, India
- Tracey Carey | Saudi Aramco Expatriate Schools, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Renee Couturier | American International School-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Lisa Emborsky | American Community School of Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Michelle Kuhns | American School of Dubai, UAE
- Mishka Mourani | International College, Beirut, Lebanon
- Emily Sargent-Beasley | Walworth Barbour American International School in Israel, Even Yehuda
- Tara Waudby | American School of Kuwait, Hawalli
New PDAC members as of 2015-2016:
David Chadwell, Cairo American College, Egypt
Kerry Harder, The American International School of Muscat, Oman
Jennifer Hughes, American Community School, Amman, Jordan
To learn how the PDAC plans the content of the conferences and institutes, click on the thumbnail to the right.