Professional Development Advisory Committee (PDAC)
The Professional Development Advisory Committee (“PDAC”) works with the NESA Center Staff in organizing our conferences and institutes. Made up of curriculum specialists from around the region, the PDAC meets three times a year to identify speakers, suggest topics and strands and to provide input from the field as to what’s needed by our membership in the way of professional learning.
A great group—collaborative, productive and pro-active—and a wonderful resource for NESA.
- Gail Seay (PDAC Chair), American School of Doha, Qatar
- Kim Bane, American International School-Chennai, India
- Jean Beyer, American Community School, Amman, Jordan
- John Carey, Saudi Aramco Schools, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Renee Couturier, American International School-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Michelle Kuhns, American School of Dubai, UAE
- Mishka Mourani, International College, Beirut, Lebanon
- Emily Sargent-Beasley, Walworth Barbour American International School in Israel, Even Yehuda
- Stacy Stephens, The American Embassy School, New Delhi, India
To learn how the PDAC plans the content of the conferences and institutes, click on the thumbnail to the right.