We would like to offer you the opportunity to bring your organization “front and center” through sponsorships at our Fall Leadership Conference (October 23-26, 2014 in Istanbul) and at our Spring Educators Conference (March 20-23, 2015 in Istanbul). Approximately 350-400 heads of school, principals, curriculum coordinators, trustees, business managers and others in leadership roles attend the Fall Leadership Conference of morning keynotes, four-hour "institutes", networking and general interest presentations. The Spring Educators Conference is a three-and-a-half-day conference attended by around 600-650 educators of all grades and disciplines, featuring keynotes, 4-hour workshops presented by specialist speakers, general interest sessions, and teacher-presented workshops.
|Welcome Reception (co-sponsorship)
|Welcome Reception (exclusive sponsorship)
|Gala Dinner (co-sponsorship)
|Gala Dinner (exclusive sponsorship)
*** Thank you to our sponsors who have reserved the following sponsorship opportunities for the Fall Leadership Conference in Istanbul:
- ISS: Keynote Speaker, Andy Hargreaves
- The College Board: Keynote Speaker, Auditi Chakravarty
- SUNY Buffalo State: Keynote Speaker: Ken O'Connor
- ERB (co-sponsor): Welcome Reception
- TieCare International: Gala Dinner
- Search Associates: Thursday Lunch
- Rubicon International: Friday morning Coffee Break
- etr educational travel: Lanyards
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP ARE:
- Sponsor name and logo will appear on the NESA website, in the conference program and in the Daily Bulletin
- Sponsor name and logo will be prominently displayed at the coffee breaks, lunches and social events
- A slideshow including sponsors' names and logos will be shown prior to plenary sessions
- Sponsor invited to introduce the keynote speaker
SPONSORSHIP FORM DEADLINES:
- Fall Leadership Conference - September 1
- Spring Educators Conference - March 1
We are always open to new ideas and if you have any other suggestions for sponsorship we would be very happy to consider them.Thank you for your anticipated support.
For any questions, please contact Anne Marie Zafiropoulos at email@example.com.
For advertising in the conference programs, click here.
PAYMENT FOR SPONSORSHIP
*** NOTE: Before payment is made, please check with Anne Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org on availability.
Check to "NESA" in US dollars and drawn on a US bank.
Mail check with a copy of this form to:
NESA, c/o American College of Greece
Gravias 6, Aghia Paraskevi
15342 Athens, Greece
Tel: (30-210) 600-9821
Fax: (30-210) 600-9928