The Professional Development Advisory Committee (PDAC) works with the NESA Center Staff in organizing our conferences and institutes. Made up of curriculum specialists from around the region, the PDAC meets three times a year to identify conference/institute speakers, suggest topics and strands and to provide input from the field as to what’s needed by our membership in the way of professional learning.
A great group—collaborative, productive and pro-active—and a wonderful resource for NESA.
PDAC at its October, 2016, meeting in Doha, prior to the NESA Fall Leadership Conference: (front row l-r) David Chojnacki-NESA Exec. Director, Jenny Canar, Mishka Mourani, Maddy Hewitt-KAUST School director & incoming NESA Exec. Dir. as of July, 2017, Jennifer Hughes; (second row l-r) Gail Seay (PDAC Chair), Kerry Harder, Lisa Emborsky; (third row l-r) Tracey Carey, Tara Waudby, Fiona Reynolds, Michelle Kuhns, Bridget Doogan-NESA Dir of Prof'l Learning; (back row) David Chadwell.
- Gail Seay (PDAC Chair) | American School of Doha, Qatar
- Jenny Canar | American International School - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Tracey Carey | Saudi Aramco Expatriate Schools, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- David Chadwell | Cairo American College, Egypt
- Lisa Emborsky | American Community School of Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Kerry Harder | The American International School of Muscat, Oman
- Jennifer Hughes | American Community School, Amman, Jordan
- Michelle Kuhns | American School of Dubai, UAE
- Mishka Mourani | International College, Beirut, Lebanon
- Fiona Reynolds | American School of Bombay, Mumbai, India
- Tara Waudby | International Schools Group, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia