Steve SostakABOUT THE PRESENTER » about Steve Sostak
DIRECTOR, INSPIRE CITIZENS ECO-MEDIA PROGRAMS / CO-FACILITATOR, IC GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATION FOR EDUCATORS
- DAY 1 Sharing the Journey Workshop (1 hr)
- DAY 2 Connect & Engage Workshop #1 (2.5 hrs)
- DAY 2 Connect & Engage Workshop #2 (2.5 hrs)
- DAY 3 Connect & Engage Workshop (2.5 hrs)
- Advance Prep/Prereqs
DAY 1 Sharing the Journey Workshop (1 hr)
DAY 2 Connect & Engage Workshop #1 (2.5 hrs)
DAY 2 Connect & Engage Workshop #2 (2.5 hrs)
DAY 3 Connect & Engage Workshop (2.5 hrs)
1: Developing Awareness
2: Deepening Understanding
3: Initiating Implementation
4: Extending Implementation
5: Refining Practice
The Inspire Citizens workshops are a must for anyone that is...
- A classroom educator that seeks ways to bring greater compassion, connection, understanding, and action into the classroom.
- A curriculum, sustainability, or service learning coordinator that is trying to help their school’s vision and mission for student agency and global citizenship come to life through highly engaging, student-centered learning experiences.
- A technology & innovation coach or librarian who leads or collaborates on projects with teachers that enhance literacies such as data, transmedia, information, futures thinking, and generative co-creation.
- A school counselor who is working to spark mentoring experiences that center on compassion, connection, understanding, and action within ourselves and in our relationship with others and the planet.
- A future-focused administrator who is exploring proof-of-concept in building a culture of engaged global citizenship as a through-line for any and all school-wide initiatives or professional learning communities.