InterContinental Hotel - Athens, Greece
The Conference Exhibition is an integral part of the Fall Leadership Conference (FLC).
NESA encourages delegates to visit the exhibit space by locating coffee breaks within the exhibition.
Below are important details for FLC exhibitors in Athens:
BOX LABEL EXAMPLE:
Athenaeum InterContinental Athens
Security Department (SN)
For NESA FALL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Will be claimed by Mr/Ms . ..[Name of Representative]
[Name of Company]
89-93 Syngrou Avenue
117 45 Athens
- NOTE: Shipments should arrive no earlier than OCTOBER 12 because of storage constraints at the InterContinental. Please ask your courier company to hold packages until that date.
- It will be much easier if the invoice of the materials has no value or a small value so you won’t have problems with customs.
- Alert NESA's InterCon contact that you have shipped materials: Mr Sarantis Nikolovienis, Group & Conference Services Manager: email@example.com
- Size of crates or boxes must be of maximum width 0.90 m (or 90 cm) and their height should not exceed 1,90 m.
- Trucks delivering shipments to Hotel must be in height less than 3.50 m. to be able to reach our receiving dock.
- Trucks should also have a hand operated fork lift to move the pallets from the receiving dock to the storeroom.
For materials that will be returned, the following procedure must be followed:
- The parcel, package, envelope, etc. to be sent will not be closed/sealed, so that the courier representative can check its contents.
- The person who hands over the item to be sent will be recorded as the sender by the courier company.
- In order to identify himself/herself, the sender must present his/her ID or passport to the courier services employee.
The Hotel will not send any items on behalf of guests, so for any items to be shipped, senders must make their own arrangements with courier services.
For any inquiries, please contact Laura Canellopoulou at NESA: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitor Registration Fee
- Exhibition Hours
- Pick Up Conference Materials
- Hotel Room Reservations
The exhibitor fee structure is designed so that registration and table fees are combined.
Fees include: registration for one exhibitor (representative), one exhibit table, conference program, nametag, conference gift, social events (Welcome Reception October 18, Gala Evening October 20), lunch on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (October 18-20), and coffee breaks.
Fall Leadership Conference 'Early Bird' Registration Fees (until September 15):
- 1 Exhibitor Affiliate registration + 1 exhibit table: $1,270
- 1 Exhibitor non-Affiliate registration + 1 exhibit table: $2,185
- Additional exhibitor: $410
The exhibit is open during conference hours. Please see the Conference Schedule.
Generally, most exhibitors are at their booths each morning before the plenary session or workshops begin, and during high-traffic times, eg, coffee breaks and the start/end of lunch.
- Display Banners/Exhibit Tables
- Internet & Electricity
- General Interest Workshops
Display Banners: Because of limited space between exhibit tables, we encourage exhibitors to bring tabletop display banners or modestly-sized banners (approx. up to 5 feet/1.5 meters high x 18 inches/45cm wide), rather than very tall/wide floor banners. Thank you!
Exhibit Tables: Table dimensions are approximately 1.8 meters long x 80 centimeters wide. Tables are covered with a tablecloth and skirt.
Exhibit Design: NESA works with the hotel to design the exhibition and assign exhibit tables, giving priority to sponsors and advertisers. Please do not change tables without approval of the NESA staff.
The InterContinental Exhibit space is an open, public area and does not have dedicated security beyond the hotel's normal security. Upon request, the InterContinental will provide tablecloths for exhibitors to cover the exhibits after-hours. Leaving valuables, give-away items, etc, unattended is not advised.
Officially, the exhibit closes when the conference adjourns on Sunday afternoon, October 21. Be sure to bring masking/packing tape to close boxes.
If you plan to donate extra samples to our host school (ACS Athens, a NESA member), please pack and clearly mark those boxes. Inform the NESA Staff so they may alert the school to arrange pick-up.
Complimentary internet will be available throughout conference spaces; electricity access will also be provided.
However, to avoid internet slow-downs, we advise all delegates (including exhibitors) to use only one device at a time, especially during peak use times (eg, coffee breaks, lunches). Thank you for your understanding.
We're sorry, but all General Interest Workshop slots are full. Thank you for your interest.
Invitations to present were sent to all NESA Affiliate Organizations in the spring.