Personalized Coaching with Steve Barkley
A special offering of the NESA Networked Learning Series
SECOND COHORT: April 15 - May 29, 2020
FIRST COHORT: APRIL 2 - MAY 15, 2020 (FULL)
BESPOKE ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR 2ND COHORT: APRIL 10
ONLY 25 PLACES AVAILABLE
We recognize the unique challenges and opportunities instructional coaches, administrators, teacher leaders and mentors are presented with at this time as they seek to support their colleagues. To help take your skills to the next level, we offer this online, facilitated, personally coached 6-week program with Steve Barkley.
This bespoke, online distance learning course is designed to build your coaching skills in the area which will best serve your needs at this time. You will:
- Have a one-on-one call with Steve to identify a desired learning outcome and uncover its key elements.
- Guided by Steve, select one 10-hour Instructional Coaching Module based on your experience and expected application of learning. Choose from one of the following Instructional Coaching Models:
- Receive feedback from a facilitator as you work through the module in your own time.
- Have a second coaching conversation with Steve to explore your learning, your questions, and make connections to your day-to-day experience.
- Access blogs and podcasts related to your focus area.
- Connect with colleagues addressing similar challenges.
- As the session ends, have a final call with Steve to plan directions for your future work and learning.
- Earn a NESA Certificate of Completion.
ABOUT STEVE BARKLEY
For the past 35 years, Steve Barkley has served as an educational consultant to school districts, teacher organizations, state departments of education, and colleges and universities nationally and internationally, facilitating the changes necessary for them to reach students and successfully prepare them for the 21st century. A prolific published author, his weekly blog, Steve Barkley Ponders Out Loud, has evolved into a go-to resource for teachers and administrators all over the world.