2019 Winter Training Institute
This year’s NESA Winter Training Institute took place on the campus of NESA member American International School Chennai, India. Delegates attended one of the following two-day institutes led by leading education experts:
- Communities of Practice — JOELLEN KILLION
- Going Deeper with Project-based Learning – SUZIE BOSS
- High School Reading and Writing Workshop: Growing Teens as Readers, Writers and Thinkers — STEVI QUATE (in coordination with NESA's Literacy Collaborative)`
- Reviewing and Refining Practices Around Communicating Student Achievement — KEN O'CONNOR
- Designing Quality Assessments for Physical Education: Embedding Research-Based Assessment Practices with the SHAPE Standards — NATALIE BOLTON (in coordination with NESA's Physical Education Collaborative)
- Number Talks: Moving Beyond Telling (Math Instruction in the Elementary School) — SHERRY PARRISH (in coordination with NESA's Math Collaborative)
- Effective Differentiation of Both Ends of the Spectrum in Gr. 6-12 Mathematics — STEVEN LEINWAND (in coordination with NESA's Math Collaborative)
- NESA International Literacy Coaching Cohort, Session 1 — MONICA MEDINA
Next year’s WTI: January 24-25, 2020
The American International School of Muscat, Oman!
You may download images from the 'slideshow' window below.
Underneath are 'thumbnails' for quick and easy viewing