InterContinental Hotel - Athens, Greece
The Conference Exhibition is an integral part of the Spring Educators Conference (SEC).
NESA encourages delegates to visit the exhibit space by locating coffee breaks within the exhibition.
Below are important details for SEC exhibitors in Athens:
BOX LABEL EXAMPLE:
Athenaeum InterContinental Athens
Security Department (PV)
For NESA SPRING EDUCATORS
Will be claimed by Mr/Ms . . .
89-93 Syngrou Avenue
117 45 Athens
- Please note that it will be much easier if the invoice of the materials has no value or a small value so you won’t have problems with customs.
- Alert NESA's InterCon contact that you have shipped materials: Mr Sarantis Nikolovienis, Group & Conference Services Manager: email@example.com
- Size of crates or boxes must be of maximum width 0.90 m (or 90 cm) and their height should not exceed 1,90 m.
- Trucks delivering shipments to Hotel must be in height less than 3.50 m. to be able to reach our receiving dock.
- Trucks should also have a hand operated fork lift to move the pallets from the receiving dock to the storeroom.
For materials that will be returned, the following procedure must be followed:
- The parcel, package, envelope, etc. to be sent will not be closed/sealed, so that the courier representative can check its contents.
- The person who hands over the item to be sent will be recorded as the sender by the courier company.
- In order to identify himself/herself, the sender must present his/her ID or passport to the courier services employee.
The Hotel will not send any items on behalf of guests, so for any items to be sent away, senders must make their own arrangements with courier services.
For any inquiries, please contact Laura Canellopoulou at NESA: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Be GLAD LLC||Christine D’Aquanni|
|Endicott College||Sue Collins|
|etr educational travel|
International Schools Services
Lehigh University College of Education
National Geographic Learning
Northwest Evaluation Association
Space Camp Turkey
SUNY Buffalo State
TieCare/The Investment Center/Tietax
University of San Diego, School of Leadership and Education Sciences
- Exhibitor Registration Fee
- Exhibition Hours
- Pick Up Conference Materials
- Hotel Room Reservations
The exhibitor fee structure is designed so that registration and table fees are combined.
Fees include: registration for one exhibitor (representative), one exhibit table, conference program, nametag, conference gift, social events (Welcome Reception March 30, Gala Evening March 31), lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (March 30 & 31, April 1), and coffee breaks.
Spring Educators Conference 'Early Bird' Registration Fees (until February 20):
- 1 Exhibitor Affiliate registration + 1 exhibit table*: $1,270
- 1 Exhibitor non-Affiliate registration + 1 exhibit table: $2,185
- Additional exhibitor: $320
Display Banners: Because of limited space between exhibit tables, we encourage exhibitors to bring tabletop display banners or modestly-sized banners (approx. up to 5 feet/1.5 meters high x 18 inches/45cm wide), rather than very tall/wide floor banners. Thank you!
Exhibit Tables: Table dimensions are approximately 1.8 meters long x 80 centimeters wide. Tables are covered with a tablecloth and skirt.
Officially, the exhibit closes when the conference adjourns on Sunday late afternoon, April 1. Be sure to bring masking/packing tape to close boxes.
If you plan to donate extra samples to our host school (ACS Athens, a NESA member), please pack and clearly mark those boxes. Inform the NESA Staff so they may alert the school to arrange pick-up.
Complimentary internet will be available throughout conference spaces; electricity access will also be provided.
However, to avoid internet slow-downs, we advise all delegates (including exhibitors) to use only one device at a time, especially during peak use times (eg, coffee breaks, lunches). Thank you for your understanding.