Venue: American International School Chennai
Continuous adult learning that impacts continuous student learning.
The WTI is a learning experience for teachers based on an "extended institute design": delegates are together with the same presenter for the entire two-days. This format allows time for skill development, in-depth exploration and the formation of partnerships/networks.
The WTI supports educators in a powerful stance of inquiry, growth mindset, practice and reflection.
Learn, Connect and MAKE AN IMPACT!
FEATURED SPEAKERS & TOPICS:
- Building Networked Communities of Practice - JOELLEN KILLION
- Reviewing and Refining Practices Around Communicating Student Achievement - KEN O'CONNOR
- Close Reading in Middle and High School - STEVI QUATE
(in collaboration with NESA's Literacy Collaborative)
- Math Instruction in the Elementary School - SHERRY PARRISH
(in collaboration with NESA's Math Collaborative)
- Emergent Curriculum – KRISTI MRAZ
(in collaboration with NESA's Early Childhood Collaborative)
- Designing Quality Assessments for Physical Education - NATALIE BOLTON
(in collaboration with NESA's Physical Education Collaborative)
- Internationally-minded Teaching and Learning - LANA AL AGHBAR & ZOE GARE
- Project-based Learning - SUZIE BOSS
International Literacy Coaching Cohort
January 25-28 (4 days, Session 1/5)
This program requires a special application.
Click here for details.