As Member Status, you enjoy a wide range of unique benefits, including:
- special prominence in NESA NEWS, our newsmagazine
- reduced registration rates at all NESA conferences
- expanded coverage in NESA’s comprehensive online membership database
Eligibility to. . .
- participate in NESA scholarships, awards and special programs, including the Stanley Haas-Luke Hansen Student Award and the Margaret Sanders International Schools Scholarships.
- receive financial support for collaborations with other NESA member schools.
- sponsor NESA events (e.g., conferences, institutes, workshops, etc)
- take part in NESA’s annual school salary/benefit survey
- nominate candidates for NESA’s Wider Circle and advisory groups
- access benefits of the partnership between NESA and the National Association of Independent Schools - NAIS
- membership to BoardSource
- participate in the governance of the organization by vote at the annual business meeting
- opportunity to present workshops at NESA conferences
- annual subscription to Marshall Memo
Check to "NESA" in US dollars and drawn on a US bank.
Mail check with a copy of this form to:
NESA, c/o American College of Greece
Gravias 6, Aghia Paraskevi
15342 Athens, Greece
Tel: (30-210) 600-9821
For banking information, please contact Jill Kalamaris at firstname.lastname@example.org