The Professional Development Advisory Committee (PDAC) works with the NESA Center Staff in organizing our professional development program. Made up of curriculum specialists from around the region, the PDAC meets three times a year to identify specialist speakers, suggest topics and strands and to provide input from the field as to what’s needed by our membership in the way of professional learning.
A great group—collaborative, productive and pro-active—and a wonderful resource for NESA.
PDAC Members 2023-2024
- Jessica Davis | Riffa Views International School, Manama, Bahrain
- Julian Edwards | The KAUST School, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Amanda Knight | American International School - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Rachael Leibel | The American International School of Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
- Fay Martin | American School of Bombay, Mumbai, India
- Hans Ott | International Schools Group, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Tonya Parham | American Community School Amman, Jordan
- Jennifer Ricks | American Community School of Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Sarah Toa | American School of Dubai, UAE
- Heather Vlach | American School of Doha, Qatar
- Bronwyn Weale | American Embassy School, New Delhi, India
NESA PDAC at the October, 2023, Fall Leadership Conference in Bangkok: Back row (l-r), Mike Emborsky (REO, Office of Overseas Schools), Julian Edwards, Heather Vlach, Tonya Parham, NESA Exec. Director Maddy Hewitt, Rachael Leibel, Jennifer Ricks, Sarah Toa. Front row (l-r), Fay Martin, Amanda Knight, Bronwyn Weale, Jessica Davis, Hans Ott.