The Professional Development Advisory Committee (PDAC) works with the NESA Center Staff in organizing our conferences and institutes. Made up of curriculum specialists from around the region, the PDAC meets three times a year to identify conference/institute speakers, suggest topics and strands and to provide input from the field as to what’s needed by our membership in the way of professional learning.
A great group—collaborative, productive and pro-active—and a wonderful resource for NESA.
PDAC at its October, 2019, meeting in Bangkok, prior to the NESA Fall Leadership Conference (l-r): Dan Love, Shirley Droese, Kerry Harder*, Rhonda Guitroz, Daniel Gordon, Glen Karlsson, Jenny Canar, Fiona Reynolds, Bridget Doogan-Prof'l Learning Consultant, Maddy Hewitt-NESA Exec. Director, Jessica Davis, Hanadi Dayyeh, Andrea Fossum*, Jennifer Ricks.
(* - no longer on PDAC)
PDAC Members 2020-2021
- Shirley Droese (PDAC Chair) | The American Embassy School, New Delhi, India
- Jenny Canar | American International School - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Jessica Davis | Riffa Views International School, Manama, Bahrain
- Hanadi Dayyeh | American Community School Beirut, Lebanon
- Daniel Gordon | Saudi Aramco Expatriate Schools, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Rhonda Guitroz | American United School of Kuwait, Sabah Al Salem
- Paul Henderson | American International School of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Glen Karlsson | American School of Dubai, UAE
- Dan Love | American International School Chennai, India
- Fiona Reynolds | American School of Bombay, Mumbai, India
- Jennifer Ricks | American Community School of Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Heather Vlach | American School of Doha, Qatar