The Professional Development Advisory Committee (PDAC) works with the NESA Center Staff in organizing our professional development program. Made up of curriculum specialists from around the region, the PDAC meets three times a year to identify specialist speakers, suggest topics and strands and to provide input from the field as to what’s needed by our membership in the way of professional learning.
A great group—collaborative, productive and pro-active—and a wonderful resource for NESA.
PDAC Members 2021-2022
- Shirley Droese (PDAC Chair) | The American Embassy School, New Delhi, India
- Jessica Davis | Riffa Views International School, Manama, Bahrain
- Julian Edwards | The KAUST School, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Daniel Gordon | Saudi Aramco Expatriate Schools, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Rhonda Guitroz | American United School of Kuwait, Sabah Al Salem
- Paul Henderson | American International School of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Glen Karlsson | American School of Dubai, UAE
- Rachael Leibel | The American International School of Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
- Tonya Parham | American Community School Amman, Jordan
- Jennifer Ricks | American Community School of Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Heather Vlach | American School of Doha, Qatar