The Professional Development Advisory Committee (PDAC) works with the NESA Center Staff in organizing our conferences and institutes. Made up of curriculum specialists from around the region, the PDAC meets three times a year to identify conference/institute speakers, suggest topics and strands and to provide input from the field as to what’s needed by our membership in the way of professional learning.
A great group—collaborative, productive and pro-active—and a wonderful resource for NESA.
PDAC at its March, 2018, meeting in Athens, prior to the NESA Spring Educators Conference: (front row, l-r) Kerry Harder, Gail Seay, Shirley Droese, Hanadi Dayyeh, Dave Nelson. (back row) Bridget Doogan-NESA Dir. of Prof'l Learning, David Chadwell, Jennifer Hughes, Dan Love, Tara Waudby, Madeleine Hewitt-NESA Exec. Director.
- Gail Seay (PDAC Chair) | American School of Doha, Qatar
- Jenny Canar | American International School - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- David Chadwell | Cairo American College, Egypt
- Hanadi Dayyeh | American Community School at Beirut, Lebanon
- Shirley Droese | American Embassy School-New Delhi, India
- Kerry Harder | The American International School of Muscat, Oman
- Jennifer Hughes | American Community School, Amman, Jordan
- Dan Love |American International School-Chennai, India
- Dave Nelson | American Community Schools of Athens, Greece
- Derek Nelson | Qatar Foundation Schools, Doha
- Fiona Reynolds | American School of Bombay, Mumbai, India
- Tara Waudby | International Schools Group, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia