The Professional Development Advisory Committee (PDAC) works with the NESA Center Staff in organizing our conferences and institutes. Made up of curriculum specialists from around the region, the PDAC meets three times a year to identify conference/institute speakers, suggest topics and strands and to provide input from the field as to what’s needed by our membership in the way of professional learning.
A great group—collaborative, productive and pro-active—and a wonderful resource for NESA.
PDAC at its October, 2018, meeting in Athens, prior to the NESA Fall Leadership Conference: (l-r) Jenny Canar, Glen Karlsson, Kerry Harder, Shirley Droese, Dave Nelson, Gail Seay, Dan Love, Fiona Reynolds, Hanadi Dayyeh, Andrea Fossum, Jessica Davis, Jennifer Ricks, Bridget Doogan-NESA Dir. of Prof'l Learning, Madeleine Hewitt-NESA Exec. Director.
- Gail Seay (PDAC Chair) | American School of Doha, Qatar
- Jenny Canar | American International School - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Jessica Davis | Riffa Views International School, Manama, Bahrain
- Hanadi Dayyeh | American Community School at Beirut, Lebanon
- Shirley Droese | American Embassy School, New Delhi, India
- Andrea Fossum | American Community School, Amman, Jordan
- Kerry Harder | The American International School of Muscat, Oman
- Glen Karlsson | American School of Dubai, UAE
- Dan Love |American International School Chennai, India
- Dave Nelson | American Community Schools of Athens, Greece
- Fiona Reynolds | American School of Bombay, Mumbai, India
- Jennifer Ricks | American Community School, Abu Dhabi, UAE